Personal details and application.
- Full name
- Nathan Jessen
- Frontend Developer
B.S. in Computer Science
Minor in Mathematics
Minor in Database Systems Management
- Remote Experience
I've spent 5 years working remotely for an agency based in a different time zone.
I also spent 6 months travelling to other countries while continuing to work remote.
I spent a month working from the USA with a team that was based out of Australia.
- Ideal Team
- You're excited about implementing best practices and introduce tooling to help a growing team stay consistent and efficient.
- You’re always looking at new technologies and you push to innovate.
- You're a small team of engineers who are eager to share your expertise in client-side development.
- You're looking for someone to implement the design, modification, and maintenance of web applications and user interfaces.
- What I Offer
- Collaborate with design team to implement solutions for our front-end
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- A user first mindset and strong sensibilities for UX and design
- Work across the organization to standardize the UI of the website
- Implement and maintain a living style guide/pattern library in partnership with the design team
- Work within pre-defined requirements and produce code that meet those requirements
- Experience working within an established set of front-end standards
- Implement code that adheres to SEO principles and accessibility standards
- Advocate for the best interest of the user across the organization
- Oversee the technical aspects of the frontend and lead the direction of the frontend
- Implement semantic markup
- Perform cross-browser compatibility tests and iterate to work through bugs
- Shared Responsibilities
- Ideals consistent with the company's Core Values
- Learn new technologies and share ideas